I’m excited to announce that Miriam nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award! It is designed as a way for bloggers to get to know other bloggers and grow a larger following.
So, my nominees will be these beautiful writers:
- Isabelle – Seeing Everything Else
- Katherine – Song Beyond Silence
- Kayla Marie – Embrace Purity
- Grace M. – Tizzie’s Tidbits
- Anna – Northern Hearts Alaska
- Grace Green – Everlasting Love
- Evelyn – A Country Girl’s Writing
- Heather – Heather’s Ambitions
- Alisha Ann – Alisha in Progress
- Alexis – Alexis Ash
- Sara – Th!nk Magazine
I created 11 questions for y’all: Liebster Blog Award Questions.
The rules for the award:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
- List eleven random fact about yourself.
- Nominate up to 11 other Bloggers that you think are deserving of this award (with less than 200 followers).
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Now, these are the questions Miriam asks me:
1. How long have you been blogging? I started Delighting in Him towards the beginning of 2017, so six months so far! My inspiration to blog again come from a program I became a member of a program called The Young Writer’s Workshop.
2. How has God been working in your life this summer? He has been teaching me the beauty of trusting in His sovereignty despite difficult circumstances.
3. What is your deepest passion? My deepest passion is writing.
4. Describe your dream vacation. I have always wanted to visit Ireland!
5. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for? That’s a hard one. I would wish for a closer relationship with God, a camera upgrade to pursue photography in depth, and a book deal would be pretty wonderful.
6. What is your greatest goal? Well, I fail miserably at it but I want it to be pursuing Christ.
7. Other than writing, what are your hobbies? Photography!
8. How did you come to know Jesus as your Savior? I grew up in a Christian home, so I heard the Gospel from a young age. I’m not sure exactly when it happened and I’m still struggling with assurance to be quite honest. My heart desires God, though, and I know the answer is to seek Him continually (Psalm 105:4; Jer. 29:13)
9. What is your favorite book? Why? My favorite non-fiction book is One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp because it is deeply refreshing and enriching.
10. If you could only write or only read, which would you pick? Do I have to choose?? They both go hand in hand! I guess I would pick writing because it is my favorite thing to do.
11. What is the most random fact you can think of right now? I like the color turquoise. Lol
Eleven other random facts about myself:
- Fall is my favorite time of the year.
- I have a yellow lab puppy.
- My height is just under 5′ 7″.
- I listen to the pianist Helen Jane Long while I write.
- I’m an aunt.
- I crave Chinese food.
- I’m writing a novel.
- I’ve been to the Ark Encounter in Kentucky.
- I love sunsets.
- I won “Best of Show” in a county fair photography contest one year.
- I’ve stood on the Uganda Equator.
This award was a blast! Be sure to join in the fun and check out these other bloggers.